Student Technology Survival Guide (PC)
This page is designed to give students more information on how to preform important tasks on a PC that will be crucial to his or her time here at WSU. All incoming freshmen should have received a bright pink half-page handout on "Need To Know" information. This page provides links to handy information.
Where can I find information about Microsoft Live Services?
- What is Microsoft Live?
- How do I set up an alternate email address?
- How do I create my Microsoft Live password?
- How do I use this to set up Outlook?
- Can I set email on my Android, Blackberry, or Apple mobile device?
- What happens to my email when I graduate?
What am I allowed to do on my computer?
- Link to Appropriate Computing video, once it's been remade.
- Link to Laptop Program Contract video, once that, too, has been remade.
How do I use the printers on campus?
- Where can I find the student printing policy?
- How do I add a printer?
- How do I set the printer to print double-sided?
- How does color printing work?