Workshops/Editing Existing Pages in OpenText
- Level - Introductory, Editing Existing Pages in OpenText
- Intended Audience - Designed for staff interested in editing web pages in OpenText.
- Time - 90 minutes
Before the Session
This session is hands-on, so please bring your laptop if possible. If you cannot bring a laptop, one will be provided for you. Participants should be familiar with all of the material covered in the Editing Existing Pages in OpenText.
Content authors will learn how to use the new features and functionality of the OpenText CMS system with WSU's new Web2010 website.
Following this session, you will be able to... Content authors will learn how to use the new features and functionality of the Open Text CMS system with WSU's new Web2010 website.
- Project Selection (get access to your site)
- Understand the dots
- Make changes to pages that already exist.
- Modify text
- Add hyperlinks
- Jump Mark
- Add tables for page layout
- Add/delete rows and columns
- Merge cells
- Border size
- Table and cell size
- Add images to content area
- Add images to template using dots
- Add links to the Left Links Bar
- Add links to the Quick Links area
- Modify breadcrumbs
- Publish pages
- Login to OpenText