Difference between revisions of "DLC Fall 2017 Class Projects/Nancee Wozney"
(→What We Will Cover)
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
The focus of this project is to have students record student presentations using the CaptureSpace Lite tool found
The focus of this project is to have students record student presentations using the CaptureSpace Lite tool found [[MediaSpace]] be Assignment Submission Folders for grading purposes .
Revision as of 13:13, 4 October 2017
Class Location, Days and Times
- Course ID: Concepts in Prof Nursing (Nurs 415-02) 20183001925
- Where: Online Resources
The focus of this project is to have students record student presentations using the CaptureSpace Lite tool found in MediaSpace service. These videos will be Assignment Submission Folders for grading purposes and directions for both recording and submitting assignments are found below.
What We Will Cover
The two key tools for this project are found within MediaSpace. MediaSpace is a media streaming tool (e.g. YouTube) that allows you to easily upload to your videos for your instructor to grade. In MediaSpace you can also download CaptureSpace Lite, a tool that allows you to record video with a laptop camera, anything on your laptop screen, and audio. The following articles show you how to caputure, upload, and share these videos with your class and professor.
Ulizing CaptureSapce Lite for recording videos. Documentation for launching CaptureSpace lite can be found at Recording with CaptureSpace Lite. Once you have uploaded your videos you can post these in a number of places in D2L Brightspace. However, we cover
If there are any questions on any other software the students will have to make 1:1 appointments with the DLC in the Krueger Library #105 or by calling 507-457-2206.
- Chad Kjorlien
- Posting from MediaSpace to D2L Content
- Posting from MediaSpace to D2L Discussions
- Posting from MediaSpace to D2L Assignments
- CaptureSpace Lite screen capture Quickstart
- CaptureSpace Lite webcam Quickstart
- Recording in CaptureSpace Lite and posting to Brightspace
- Comparing media production tools
- Adding MediaSpace files as Brightspace course content
- Adding MediaSpace files to Brightspace assignment folder submissions
- Adding MediaSpace files to Brightspace discussion posts
CaptureSpace Lite Resources
- How to adjust your recording settings
- How to record your computer screen
- How to record your webcam
- How to record both your computer screen and webcam
- [[Recording your voice only with CaptureSpace Lite|How to record voice only]