E-Warrior Aspen Capital eScholarship/2014-2015 Scholarship Recipients
From WSU Technology Knowledge Base
< E-Warrior Aspen Capital eScholarship(Redirected from E-Warrior Aspen Capital Scholarship e-Competition/2014-2015 Scholarship Recipients)
Theme: How I Use My WSU Tablet
2014-2015 $1,000.00 Scholarship Recipients
Below are the E-Warrior Aspen Capital Scholarship e-Competition recipients for 2014-2015.
Digital Photography Recipients
Laptop Cover Skin Design Recipients
- John Singh - Using His iPad
- Ivy Cannella - Why I Love My iPad
- Hok Lam Ou-Yong/Marionela Molla - How do I Use My WSU Tablet
- Elijah Holiday and Amidu Jolloh - My iPad and I
- Take It Out, Plug It In - Nathaniel DeBoer. He used a WSU Macbook Air, Audacity, an acoustic guitar, and microphone.
- My Tablet! - Nathaniel DeBoer. He used Garage Band, WSU iPad Mini, hooked up to a microphone and a guitar with GarageBand built in drums, piano, and bass.
- Got An iPad? - Will Rusch. He used GarageBand.
- Convenience and Connection - Joshua Rumppe. He used GarageBand.