Difference between revisions of "E-Warrior Aspen Capital eScholarship/2015-2016 Scholarship Recipients"
From WSU Technology Knowledge Base
(→Digital Photography Recipients)
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 13:16, 28 January 2016
Theme: How I Use My WSU Tablet
2015-2016 $1,000.00 Scholarship Recipients
Below are the E-Warrior Aspen Capital Scholarship e-Competition recipients for 2015-2016.
Digital Photography Recipients
Laptop Cover Skin Design Recipients
- Olivia Fixen - WSU Tablet for Life
- Alisa Zhukova and Melek Hakim, My iPad is Helping Me Succeed in College
- Lauri Luosta, Risa Muroya and Hawah Jabbie, WSU Tablet: Bringing the World Closer
- Take It Out, Plug It In - Nathaniel DeBoer. He used a WSU Macbook Air, Audacity, an acoustic guitar, and microphone.
- My Tablet! - Nathaniel DeBoer. He used Garage Band, WSU iPad Mini, hooked up to a microphone and a guitar with GarageBand built in drums, piano, and bass.
- Got An iPad? - Will Rusch. He used GarageBand.
- Convenience and Connection - Joshua Rumppe. He used GarageBand.