Difference between revisions of "E-Warrior Aspen Capital eScholarship/eScholarship Digital Photography Competition"
Latest revision as of 10:38, 5 October 2017
|Creativity & Innovation|
Aspen Capital, in partnership with Winona State University, provides the latest mobile devices and technology to Winona State students.
A key component of the partnership established between Aspen Capital and WSU includes Aspen’s commitment to “give back” to the University. Accordingly, Aspen Capital is pleased to provide scholarships for the 2017-2018 e-Warrior Aspen Capital eScholarship events. This year Aspen Capital has generously donated $20,000 enabling us to provide 20 students with a $1,000 scholarship for the e-Warrior: Digital Life & Learning Program. These scholarships will be awarded through our eWarrior Aspen Capital eScholarship events (formerly called e-Competition).
This Year's Theme
Recreate what's been created ... your way ......OR create something new
This is your opportunity to creative and innovative ... and win $1,000 for your ideas! Be creative!
About the Event
Calling all WSU student photographers!
- Just take a photo with your tablet or phone! Yup, that is all there is to it! Just be sure it follows our theme and shows "How technology has changed the way you learn, play, live, create or work".
- Show off your talents and win a $1,000 e-Warrior: Digital Life & Learning Scholarship! Use your creativity and imagination aided by the use of the camera and editing software on your WSU mobile devices.
Please take the time to view entries from other years. You will find them below under "Past Events".
- Format: *.jpg or *.png format
- Subject: How has technology changed the way you learn, play, live, create or work?
- Size: Needs to be 8 x 10, 300 dpi
- Can use any application to enhance your photo that is freely accessible to all
- All entrees are entered into competition under a Creative Commons License. If you do not know what this is please be sure to read about it before you enter.
- Three (3) Aspen Capital e-Warrior Scholarship will be awarded for this competition - 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
IMPORTANT: All entries must be created/edited on one of your WSU mobile devices. Photos/videos may be taken with your phone.
- Selection of scholarship recipient will be based on the following:
- Creativity – 40%
- Visual Appeal – 30%
- Represents WSU – 30%
By submitting an entry, I guarantee that the content of my entry is free of any copyright restriction and agree to provide WSU with copies of any copyright releases I have acquired, should they be requested. Winona State University cannot be held responsible for any consequences resulting from possible copyright violation. I agree to defend and indemnify the University and/or the University’s licensees and assignees and hold them harmless against all claims, suits, costs losses, damages, and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, that the University and/or the University’s licensees and assignees may sustain by reason of any unlawful matter contained in the program. WSU also reserves the right to use submissions to the e-Competition, in whole or in part, for future promotion and demonstration.
- You must use this form to submit your entry.
- For full details go to E-Warrior Aspen Capital Scholarship e-Competition
- e-Warrior Aspen Capital Scholarship e-Competition Main Page
- e-Competition Q & A
- e-Warrior e-Flick Competition
- Laptop Cover Skin Competition