Difference between revisions of "E-Warrior Aspen Capital eScholarship/eScholarship Jingle Competition"
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
Revision as of 08:42, 18 October 2019
What is e-Warrior Aspen Capital eScholarship?
Aspen Capital, in partnership with Winona State University, provides the latest mobile devices and technology to Winona State students.
A key component of the partnership established between Aspen Capital and WSU includes Aspen’s commitment to “give back” to the University. Accordingly, Aspen Capital is pleased to provide scholarships for the 2019-2020 e-Warrior Aspen Capital eScholarship events. This year Aspen Capital has generously donated $20,000 enabling us to provide 20 students with a $1,000 scholarship for the e-Warrior: Digital Life & Learning Program. These scholarships will be awarded through our eWarrior Aspen Capital eScholarship events.
About the Event
According to one source, the first radio jingle was created in 1926 for Wheaties and ever since has been a huge part of radio programming and radio & TV advertisements! Everyone has at least one idea for a great jingle and we want to hear what WSU students can create! Singing, limericks, talking, music, effects … all can be used to show off your creativity.
NOTE: All entries must be created/edited on either your WSU laptop or tablet device. Students that do not have a tablet may check one out at the Front Desk in Somsen 207.
Up to two (2) Aspen Capital e-Warrior Scholarships will be awarded for this competition to one team.
- For full details go to E-Warrior Aspen Capital Scholarship e-Competition
Please take the time to view entries from other years. Look under "Helpful Information/Past Years".
By submitting an entry, I guarantee that the content of my entry is free of any copyright restriction and agree to provide WSU with copies of any copyright releases I have acquired, should they be requested. Winona State University cannot be held responsible for any consequences resulting from possible copyright violation. I agree to defend and indemnify the University and/or the University’s licensees and assignees and hold them harmless against all claims, suits, costs losses, damages, and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, that the University and/or the University’s licensees and assignees may sustain by reason of any unlawful matter contained in the program. WSU also reserves the right to use submissions to the e-Competition, in whole or in part, for future promotion and demonstration.
To submit your entries go to https://winona.academicworks.com/opportunities/6045.
- Entry must follow the theme: How does technology enhance your Winona State experience?.
- You need to show us examples of this in your entries.
- Format: MP3
- Length: Must be either 30 seconds or 60 seconds
- Technology: Must use WSU supported software or freeware
- Technology: Entry must be created and edited on WSU laptop or tablet
For full details go to E-Warrior Aspen Capital eScholarship.
- Selection of scholarship recipient will be based on the following:
- Use of the e-Warrior theme – 20%
- Overall impact (inspiring, persuasive, informational) – 20%
- Creativity – 20%
- Memorable content and delivery – 20%
- Clear message – 20%
If you checkout Google and YouTube you will find helpful info on creating radio jingles. Here are a few:
- How to Create a Radio Jingle
- How to Make Your Voice Sound Better in Audacity (YouTube)
- Some Radio Jingles and Logos
- Memorable Jingles From the 50's and 60's