WSU Campus Printing is available all over the WSU Campus in the residence halls, academic buildings and administrative buildings
- WSU has approximately 50 black and white laser printers available to students.
- There are high speed duplex printers in the Krueger Library.
- All printers are available for both PC and Mac users.
WSU Student Printing Policy
Students - Check Your Balance
Students can check their balance by visiting their “Managing My WSU Accounts” web page. The path is https://mywsu.winona.edu/it/Pages/ManageMyAccounts.aspx. Checking your balance is important so that you do not run out in the middle of an important print job - especially around finals. At the bottom of the page you will see "Campus Printing Summary". There is a link in that section that will take you to your print summary.
Other Printing Information
- WSU Student Printing Locations
- Color Printing Available to WSU Students for Small Fee
- Setup a Printer (Mac)
- Setup a Printer (PC)
- Double-Sided Printing (Mac)
- Double-Sided Printing (PC)
For more information call TSC Phone Support @ 507-457-5240