Brightspace Quizzes Tool
For instructors, the Brightspace Quizzes Tool includes all the features and functions available for creating, administering, and grading tests and quizzes in D2L Brightspace. Students access the tool when taking tests and quizzes and reviewing their results.
Access the tool
- Sign in to D2L Brightspace and open a course.
- From the Assessments menu, select Quizzes (Fig. 1). Instructors can also select Quizzes from the Course Admin page.
Instructors - Manage tests and quizzes
Instructors use the Brightspace Quiz Tool for creating questions, assembling questions into tests and quizzes, configuring tests and quizzes for administration (e.g., setting time limits), and providing students with feedback. Review the Manage Brightspace tests and quizzes article to learn more.
Students - Take tests and quizzes
Students use the Brightspace Quiz Tool to take tests and quizzes, submit them to their instructors, and review their results. Review the Take tests and quizzes in Brightspace article to learn more.
More wiki articles
- Set quiz accommodations
- Proctor LockDown Browser quiz in Zoom
- Access external websites in LockDown Browser
- Manage Brightspace tests and quizzes
- Using Respondus LockDown Browser to take a Brightspace quiz
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.