Desire2Learn 10.1 is here! We have created this page for faculty and staff who use D2L and are looking for a quick overview of the new features that 10.1 provide users. Foremost in this new version is the ability to drag and drop content...
For an excellent overview on D2L 10.1 please check out this video (click here).
- Content is now Drag and Drop capable (i.e. files from your computer, modules within D2L, and Topics within Content)
- Faculty view of course Content now the same way as students will view your materials
- Multimedia more easily embed in Content (See Course Overview section)
- Organization of Content can be calendar functionality (see Upcoming Events & Course Schedule views)
- Completion of content can be more easily tracked by students
- Integrating Content (see Add Activities button) with other D2L and external tools is easier than ever
It is important to update Java on your laptop before you take any quizes in D2L. You can do this by going to Java.com and clicking on the "Free Java Download" button. Minimum system requirements for D2L 10.1 can be found here.
Related Wiki Topics
No pages meet these criteria.
For a complete listing of Wiki topics, select from the category list below.