VLC for Android
This is a guide to install the VLC App on your WSU Samsung Galaxy Tab 4.
The VLC app allows you to play music, shows, and movies in a variety of different formats that may not be supported by Apple's default movie player on an iOS device.
Be sure to have AirWatch Agent installed before continuing with this tutorial.
Installation from AirWatch Agent
1. Tap the app "Agent".
2. Tap "APP CATALOG" in the top-right corner.
3. Tap "Chrome" then tap "Always".
4. Tap the icon "VLC for Android".
5. Tap "Install".
6. Tap the word "Install" again.
7. Tap "Play Store" then "Always".
8. Tap "OK"
9. Tap "INSTALL".
10. Tap "Accept".
- You may have to put in your Google ID Username/Password in order to download VLC Player.
11. VLC for Android will then download to your device.
12. Return to the home screen by tapping the home button on your device and then tapping the VLC App.
13. Finished, you can now enjoy the wide range of video/audio formats the VLC app can play for you.