WSU provides email services accessible via the web to students, faculty, and staff as part of the E-Warrior Digital Life and Learning Program. Be sure and check your WSU email account regularly as this is the way that WSU communicates with you.
- WSU email is the official WSU mail system. Students are to use it for WSU related business.
- We will never lease your email address to any advertisers and we take a pro-active approach to blocking unsolicited-bulk email messages that could clutter your inbox.
Accessing WSU Office 365 Email
You can get to your Office 365 apps and email several ways.
- Click on this link
- Click on Office365 & Email on the Resources tab on www.winona.edu
- On www.winona.edu click on either the "Current Students" or "Faculty and Staff" tab. Click on "Email" under "Quick Links" on the left purple navigation bar.
You will use your StarID followed by "@winona.edu" to log into your email. Your WSU email address, however, will remain the friendly email address, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use email through graduation and beyond
- Protect email from spam & viruses
- Use mailbox aggregation that allows you to aggregate other personal e-mail accounts within Outlook 365
- Get access to your email, contacts, and calendar from anywhere including a broad range of active sync enabled phones (examples: Windows Phone, iPhone, Android)
- 25 GB inbox
According to FERPA Guide 2012 p 39: "Non-public educational data should never be sent to non-institutional assigned accounts... The institution would be held responsible if an unauthorized third party gained access to a student's education record...
What this means is that we cannot support forwarding WSU emails to a different preferred account.
Contact Phone Support at 507-457-5240.