Update Brightspace seating charts
Updating Brightspace seating charts
You may need to rearrange students in the room, add or remove students that add/drop the course, or need to space students apart for social distancing. In any of these cases, you can update your seating chart by following the instructions below.
Opening your seating chart
Once you have created a seating chart for your class, you may want to view and/or print it at some time. To view or print your seating chart, follow these steps:
- Go to Communication, select Seating Chart.
- You will see a list of the available seating charts for the class. Find the seating chart you wish to update and click on its name.
- Click the View Seating Chart button. The seating chart will be displayed.
- Click the Unlock button.
- At this point, you can drag student avatars to other seats or remove them from the class by dragging them to the tray at the bottom of the page.
- Use the More Actions button to randomize the chart or give the chart a new name.
- Click the Lock button and your updated seating chart is saved.
Additional information on Cold Calls, Low Scores, and Attendance will be added to this article at a future date.
Related Wiki Topics
No pages meet these criteria.
For a complete listing of topics, select from the category list below.