Difference between revisions of "Creating a basic Qualtrics survey"
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
Latest revision as of 14:41, 31 July 2013
This article outlines provides resources for faculty and staff who are looking to create basic surveys for research purposes.
The following resources are provided by Qualtrics through the Qualtrics University program. This is a comprehensive resource for anyone looking to use or create surveys. Below is a list of course for creating basic surveys.
- About Survey Creation
- Survey Collaboration
- Creating Questions
- Removing Questions
- Selecting Multiple Questions
- Adding Page Breaks to Surveys
- Using Qualtric Reponsibly
- WSU Regulation 3.7 Policies and Procedures for the Use of Human Subjects in Research
- WSU Grants and Sponsored Projects Homepage
- Five Basic Ways to Avoid Survey Fatigue
The following articles cover basic information that all Qualtrics users should know.
- Using Qualtrics responsibly
- Creating an account
- Changing your password
- Understanding account permissions
- Creating a basic survey
- Open-access versus invitation-only surveys
- Sharing Surveys
- Exporting a report
- Launching an open-access survey
- Launching an invitation-only survey
- Reviewing basic survey results
- Downloading survey results
- Deactivating a survey