Adding MediaSpace files as Brightspace course content
Jump to navigation Jump to search
About this article
This article includes instructions for including a MediaSpace recording as content in a Brightspace course. It is intended for all WSU instructors.
To add a MediaSpace recording to your content, announcements, assignments, or other tool:
- Go to your Brightspace course table of contents by selecting Content from the Materials menu
- Select the module into which you would like to add the MediaSpace recording
- Click Upload/Create and select Create a File from the menu. This will open the Brightspace HTML Editor.
- Add a page title
- Compose your page by adding text if desired.
- Position the cursor where you want to insert the MediaSpace recording and select the Insert Stuff button (Fig 1).
- Select My Media from the resulting Insert Stuff list. (You may have to scroll down to see My Media.)
- You will see a list of all the videos you have stored in MediaSpace. Find the desired video and click the Select button on the right.
- Select the Insert button
- Add more text to the post if desired
- Select the Save and Close to post your content file.