Draft:DLC Fall 2012 Class Projects/Thomas Grier (MCOM 172)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Class Sections, Location, Days and Times
- InDesign Support
Students will need to know how to:
- Creating a new document
- Page set-up, margins, bleeds, columns, paper size, etc.
- Using images in a document
- Placing images, re-sizing, cropping, transforming, clipping path, drop shadow, etc.
- Creating text boxes, and working with text
- Sizing, alignment, color, stroke, text-wrap, column width, indents, drop caps, fonts, etc.
- Arranging page elements
- Bring to front, Send to back
- Color accuracy, dual-side printing, tiled printing
- Saving a document
- Save, Save As..., Exporting as PDF or JPG
- Adobe InDesign
- Jorge Burns
- Jessica Friedrich
Students will need to make 1:1 appointments with a DLC STAR for this support.