Draft:DLC Fall 2018 Class Projects/Bethany Brent PowToon
In this project, you will be creating an animated video to tell your story with PowToon. These animated videos will be done in groups and uploaded to YouTube. The PowToon tool is a free web-based video editing tool that works very similarly to PowerPoint or Google Slides, but the output of this tool allows you to create rich animated videos to tell your stories.
What We Will Cover
While we will cover all the steps for creating dynamic animated videos with PowToon's the following video walks you through the basics of creating an account with this tool, build a basic animated video, and share it with your professor.
Submitting YouTube Video to D2L
For this assignment, you will be sharing your PowToon video over to your YouTube account. Once you have your video here you will then need to share the URL with your professor in Brightspace. The following steps walk you through the process.
1. In YouTube, you will need to locate the Share button (see below your video).
2. Copy the URL to your laptop clipboard (Mac=Command C and PC=Control C).
3. Paste this URL into a Word document and save to be submitted to the appropriate Assignment Submission folder in D2L.
- Chad Kjorlien
- Phone: 507-457-2206
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1:1 Support: Krueger Library #105