Draft:DLC Spring 2013 Class Projects/Dr. J. Paul Johnson (Film 240)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Class Location, Days and Times
- English/Humanities 240, Film Genres: The Western
- Minne 363
- Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 2 to 3pm
Outline of Project
- Students will be looking to record audio narration alongside a series of still images.
- Assignment is designed to have students focus on outcomes that address: audience, style, and purpose. Another key goal for this assignment is to expose the student to the process of web creation and just have them get their feet wet with the process.
- Students will need to know how to import the images and record narration both – and general instructions for moving about the interface.
- By class time students will have the images themselves, and a script from which to narrate their audio.
- iMovie (Mac)
- Movie Maker (PC)
DLC In Class Assistance Requested
- Cort Majkrzak, DLC STAR
- Tuesday, April 16, 2013
- Tuesday, April 23, 2013 -- answer questions and address any other issues students might have