Draft:DLC Spring 2017 Class Projects/Nicholas Wysocki (EDFD 461)
Multicultural Youth, Children, & Families: Part I: K-12 and 5-12
Class Sections, Location, Days and Times
- 2 sections/26 students per section
- 10:00 am, 11:50 am
- 10: am, 11:50 am
- Final Digital Ethnography on WordPress (project description)
Student should know how to:
- Create folder on desktop to keep all web site materials in
- Download and add content to WordPress
- Would like Wiki backup
Custom Training Video
This is a Camtasia video created by e-Warrior Digital Learning Commons STARS. It is custom designed to include the requested training.
Additional Training Sources
- WordPress Training on lynda
- WorPress Theme Directory
- How do I get my WordPress template to show additional pages in the navigation menu?
- Adding pdf documents to my site
- Adding images to my WordPress site
If there are any questions on any other software the students will have to make 1:1 appointments with the DLC in Somesen 207 or by calling 507-457-5240.