Draft:DLC Spring 2018 Class Projects/Bethany Brent
For this project you will be recording introduction videos. Your professor would like to you use the laptop webcam to record your introduction and upload this video to YouTube. The directions for recording and uploading these introduction video are found below.
- Camera app (PC only)
- QuickTime (Mac only)
What We Will Cover
This resource provide instructions for recording with your laptop and uploading recordings to YouTube.
Recording Video on PC with Camera App
Recording Video on Mac with QuickTime
Uploading Video to YouTube
It is recommended that you use the Unlisted video setting before you upload your video.
Submitting YouTube Video to D2L
Once your video is uploaded to YouTube you need to share the URL to be submitted to your professor. The following steps walk you through the process.
1. In YouTube you will need to locate the Share button. This is located just below the video and off the the right.
2. Copy the URL to your laptop clipboard.
3. Paste this URL into a Word document and save to be submitted to the Introduction Video Assignment Submission folder in D2L.
- Phone: 507-457-2206
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1:1 Support: Krueger Library #105