E-Warrior Aspen Capital eScholarship
What is eWarrior Aspen Capital eScholarship?
Aspen Capital, in partnership with Winona State University, provides the latest mobile devices and technology to Winona State students.
A key component of the partnership established between Aspen Capital and WSU includes Aspen’s commitment to “give back” to the University. Accordingly, Aspen Capital is pleased to provide scholarships for the 2019-2020 e-Warrior Aspen Capital eScholarship events. This year Aspen Capital has generously donated $20,000 enabling us to provide 20 students with a $1,000 scholarship for the e-Warrior: Digital Life & Learning Program. These scholarships will be awarded through our eWarrior Aspen Capital eScholarship events.
2020-2021 eScholarship Details
“Building Connections & Bringing People Together”.
With the current Covid-19 environment we thought this would be a great theme for this year.
- There are four categories in which students may participate. The recipient(s) of each event will win a $1,000 e-Warrior: Digital Life & Learning Scholarship provided by Aspen Capital.
In a Nutshell
- 20 $1,000.00 Scholarships will be awarded.
- Theme: “Building Connections & Bringing People Together”
- To submit your entries go to https://winona.academicworks.com/opportunities/10516.
- Submissions Due: Submissions must be received by midnight on Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
- Winners will be notified: April 2021 by email
- eScholarship categories are open to all Winona State University students that are currently participating in the e-Warrior: Digital Life & Learning Program. This includes full-time and part-time students.
- Must be a WSU student that is participating in the eWarrior: Digital Life & Learning Program.
- Deadline: All entrees must be submitted by midnight on Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
- Only entries that are 100% original will be considered.
- Entry must follow this year's theme
- Only entries that follow exact guidelines will be considered.
- All entries must be created/edited on WSU laptop/tablet, or you may use your phone.
- Technology: Must use WSU supported software or software that is freely accessible by all.
- You may submit as many entries as you wish in any categories, but you will only be eligible to win one scholarship.
- If you do submit more than one entry in an event, please send all additional entries to DLC@winona.edu.
- Scholarships are award to single winners or all participants of a winning team. eFlick is the only category that teams are allowed.
- A team of up to four students may be used for the eFlick competition.
- Scholarships will be awarded in April for Spring 2021
- Normally you would be required to attend a luncheon with your benefactor. Casual dress would be the attire.
- NOTE: THIS YEAR THE BANQUET WILL DEPEND ON COVID-19 STATUS.
- January 1st - March 31st, 2021
- You can start working on your entries at any time but cannot submit until after January 1st, 2021.
*To submit your entries go to https://winona.academicworks.com/opportunities/10516.
- If you are submitting more than one entry to a category
- Submit 1st entry to link above, any additional entries in that category to DLC@winona.edu. Please include you name and warrior ID # in the email along with the entries titles.
- All MOV and MP4 entries- full information is to be filled out at link above but entries to be emailed to DLC@winona.edu along with your name, warrior ID # and entry title.
- eFlick entries must be submitted via a YouTube link.
How Are They Awarded?
- Twenty individual $1,000.00 e-Warrior: Digital Life & Learning Scholarships will be awarded.
- You will be notified by email If you are a recipient.
- The WSU e-Warrior: Digital Life & Learning Scholarship Committee reserves the right to disregard entries that are not complete, on theme, or are considered inappropriate.
By submitting an entry, I guarantee that the content of my entry is free of any copyright restriction and agree to provide WSU with copies of any copyright releases I have acquired, should they be requested. Winona State University cannot be held responsible for any consequences resulting from possible copyright violation. I agree to defend and indemnify the University and/or the University’s licensees and assignees and hold them harmless against all claims, suits, costs losses, damages, and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, that the University and/or the University’s licensees and assignees may sustain by reason of any unlawful matter contained in the program. WSU also reserves the right to use submissions to the e-Competition, in whole or in part, for future promotion and demonstration.
Feel free to stop in at the Digital Learning Commons in Krueger Library with any questions.
Helpful Information/Past Years:
- 2010 Laptop Cover Design Scholarship Recipient
- 2011-2012 Scholarship Recipients
- 2012-2013 Scholarship Recipients
- 2013-2014 Scholarship Recipients
- 2014-2015 Scholarship Recipients
- 2015-2016 Scholarship Recipients
- 2016-2017 Scholarship Recipients
- 2017-2018 Scholarship Recipients
- 2018-2019 Scholarship Recipients
- 2019-2020 Scholarship Recipients
- eScholarship Q and A
- eScholarship Social Media Campaign
- eScholarship Virtual Backgrounds
- eScholarship e-Flick Competition