Categories to Enter
There are four categories in which students may participate.
The recipient(s) of each event will win a $1,000 e-Warrior: Digital Life & Learning Scholarship provided by Aspen Capital.
In a Nutshell
- eScholarship is open to all Winona State University students that are currently participating in the e-Warrior: Digital Life & Learning Program. This includes full-time and part-time students.
- Only entries that are 100% original will be considered.
- Entry must follow this year's theme.
- Only entries that follow exact guidelines will be considered.
- All entries must be created/edited on WSU laptop/tablet, or you may use your phone.
- Technology: Must use WSU supported software or software that is freely accessible by all.
- You may submit as many entries as you wish in any categories, but you will only be eligible to win one scholarship.
- If you do submit more than one entry in an event, please send all additional entries to DLC@winona.edu. In the email please add which category you wish to enter it into, the name of the entry, team members (if it is a team entry), and any other information that would be important to us.
- Scholarships are awarded to single winners or all participants of a winning team. eFlick and Jingles are the only categories that teams are allowed.
- A team of up to four students may be used for the eFlick competition.
- A team of up to two students may be used for the Jingle competition.
- You may be required to attend a luncheon with your benefactor. Casual dress would be the attire.
How and When Are They Awarded?
- 10 individual $1,000.00 e-Warrior: Digital Life & Learning Scholarships will be awarded.
- Scholarships will be awarded in April for Spring 2024
- You will be notified by email in April if you are a recipient.
- The WSU e-Warrior: Digital Life & Learning Scholarship Committee reserves the right to disregard entries that are not complete, on theme, or are considered inappropriate.
- January 1st - March 31st, 2024
- You can start working on your entries at any time but cannot submit until after January 1st, 2024.
*Click Here to Submit Your Entry
----- You may not submit any entries until January 1, 2024
- If you are submitting more than one entry to a category:
- Submit 1st entry to the link above, any additional entries in that category to DLC@winona.edu. Please include your name and warrior ID # in the email along with the entry's title and category.
- All MOV and MP4 entries- full information is to be filled out at link above but entries to be emailed to DLC@winona.edu along with your name, warrior ID #, entry title and category.
- eFlick entries must be submitted via a YouTube link.
- If you are part of a team submitting eFlick or Jingle entries please include the names and warrior ID's of all members of your team.
By submitting an entry, I guarantee that the content of my entry is free of any copyright restriction and agree to provide WSU with copies of any copyright releases I have acquired, should they be requested. Winona State University cannot be held responsible for any consequences resulting from possible copyright violation. I agree to defend and indemnify the University and/or the University’s licensees and assignees and hold them harmless against all claims, suits, costs losses, damages, and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, that the University and/or the University’s licensees and assignees may sustain by reason of any unlawful matter contained in the program. WSU also reserves the right to use submissions to the e-Competition, in whole or in part, for future promotion and demonstration.