Granting special access to students in Brightspace Quiz
This article is intended for instructors interested in using Brightspace Quiz tool for online assessments in their courses.
The Quiz tool allows you to provide special access to specific students to take exams under different conditions than the rest of the class.
Adding Special Access
- Go to the Assessment menu in the navbar and choose Quizzes.
- Select the quiz you want to provide special access.
- Choose the Restrictions tab in the quiz and go down to the Special Access section.
- Keep the Allow selected users special access to this quiz radial dial chosen (default) and select the Add Users to Special Access button.
- Within this page you will set the unique date/time settings and condition for the individual(s) you want to provide special access to and choose them from the class list here and then click on the Add Special Access button.
- Select the Save and close button.
Related Wiki Topics
- Set quiz accommodations in the Classlist
- Proctor LockDown Browser quiz in Zoom
- Access external websites in LockDown Browser
- Manage Brightspace tests and quizzes
- Updating Quiz Attempts to Gradebook
- Respondus Monitor For Students
- Respondus Monitor
- Quizzes in Brightspace - Student View
- Quizzes in D2L Access Services
- Creating Random Section in Quizzes
Except where otherwise noted, text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.