How to Create a folder on your iPod Touch/iPhone/iPad
|This article is part of the
WSU Tablet Series
Creating folders on your iDevice is a simple and easy process.
1. First tap and hold on any App icon for a few seconds until all of the icons start to jiggle.
2. To create a folder simply drag one App onto another.
3. A folder will automatically be created and be named, you can of course change the name of the folder by altering the text field.
4. You can drag any other Apps into this same folder.
5. Once you are done, simply press the Home button to return to your normal home screen.
6. To delete a folder, you must remove all of the Apps from it. To do this, tap and hold on any App icon, and then enter the folder you wish to delete and simply drag all of the Apps out of it.