Control Panel Installations (PC)
WSU pre-loads software onto all of our campus-owned devices. You can install additional software on your WSU-issued Windows computer via the Control Panel or Software Center.
To find a more comprehensive list of available software, please use Software Center.
- To use Control Panel installers you must be connected to the WSU campus network via Wi-Fi or VPN.
- NOTE: Some installs may take up to 30 minutes. Thank you for your patience.
Using Control Panel Installers
- Then Type in “Install a program” and select “Install a program from the network” from the list.
- The available programs will appear. Double-click the program you wish to install.
- If you do not see any items in the list please ensure you are either connected to a campus Wi-Fi network or VPN.
- Double-click on the program you wish to install and a new window will appear to begin the installation.
- Click Run, Open, Next or Allow as necessary when/if prompted.
- When the install has completed, the windows will close and you may be prompted with a message informing you the install is complete.
- If the installed application doesn't open automatically after install, search for it in your Start Menu.