Draft:DLC Fall 2015 Class Projects/Linda Smith (NURS 453-01)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Students Supporting Students|
|Digital Learning Center|
Class Location, Days, Times, and Number of Students
- WHEN: Thursdays, 8 am - 4 pm
- WHERE - Alma, Buffalo County
- NUMBER OF STUDENTS: 8
NOTE: This custom support project has been delayed until Spring semester per Linda Smith
- online Lynda courses can be done anytime
- other support available below
Overview of Project
- Students will create a 30-60 second public service announcement for this course. It can be either an audio or a video public service announcement. To complete this assignment you will need to review the modules created by Robin O’Callaghan located in D2L under Intro to PSA. We will begin to select topic areas the week of September 21.
- The week of October 5 you will turn in your PSA planning document.
- The week of October 12 I will review scripts with each of you.
- The week of October 19 you will record your PSA and edit it.
- The week of October 26 you will upload it to the Youtube channel.
- Students create Lynda accounts
- DLC will provide playlist of iMovie videos for students to watch
- DLC will provide playlist of Audacity videos for students to watch
DLC STARS Assigned
- Uzma Ghazanfar
- Lynda videos and playlist
- Winona campus support available by appointment
- DLC will supply playlist of Lynda videos for students to review
- LIST INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL SUPPORT LINKS
- LIST VIDEOS AVAILABLE