- Team Size: 1 student
- Entry must follow the theme: “The Future of Learning”
- You need to show us your campaign ideas.
- Outline your campaign ideas in a Word document.
- Create a couple examples (Twitter, Facebook or Instagram posts) that would advertise your campaign.
- Twitter, Instagram or Facebook posts. Please specify which platform your campaign is for.
- Images: Image width/height: Minimum 600 X 335 pixels, although larger images (for example 1200 X 675) will be better optimized for when users click to expand images. Aspect ratio: 16:9. Image file size: Max 15mb
- Video: MP4 and MOV video formats on mobile apps. On the web, we support the MP4 video format with H264 format with AAC audio. You can upload videos up to 512MB; however you will be prompted to edit videos to 2 minutes and 20 seconds or less in length.
- The best image format for Instagram is .JPG as it can support high resolutions while also being a smaller file size. The second-best image format for Instagram is .PNG.
- Preferred Format for Instagram: JPG, JPEG
- Instagram Other Supported Formats: JPG, JPEG, PNG, BNP, non-animated GIF
- Aspect Ratios: 1:1 (Square), 4:5 (Instagram now supports non square images such as Portrait) through to 1.91:1, 16:9 for Instagram Story.
- Images Resolutions: Min. 150x150, Max resolution: 1920x1080
- Not allowed: animated GIF files
- Technology: Must use WSU supported software or freeware that is available to all.
- Technology: Entry must be created and edited on WSU laptop, tablet, or you may use your phone.
- IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE
- Your Word document must be submitted with your entry form.
- The graphic examples (png, gif, jpeg, jpg, MOV and/or MP4 entries) must be sent to DLC@winona.edu along with your name, warrior ID and your campaign theme.
- January 1st - March 31st, 2022
- You can start working on your entries at any time but cannot submit until after January 1st, 2022.
*To submit your entries go to https://winona.academicworks.com/opportunities/11734.
- If you are submitting more than one entry to a category:
- Submit 1st entry to link above, any additional entries in that category to DLC@winona.edu. Please include your name and warrior ID # in the email along with the entry's title.
- All MOV and MP4 entries- full information is to be filled out at link above but entries to be emailed to DLC@winona.edu along with your name, warrior ID #, entry title and category.
By submitting an entry, I guarantee that the content of my entry is free of any copyright restriction and agree to provide WSU with copies of any copyright releases I have acquired, should they be requested. Winona State University cannot be held responsible for any consequences resulting from possible copyright violation. I agree to defend and indemnify the University and/or the University’s licensees and assignees and hold them harmless against all claims, suits, costs losses, damages, and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, that the University and/or the University’s licensees and assignees may sustain by reason of any unlawful matter contained in the program. WSU also reserves the right to use submissions to the e-Competition, in whole or in part, for future promotion and demonstration.
Back to the Main Page