Enter grades in your Brightspace grade book manually
This article is intended for instructors interested in using the Brightspace Grade Tool to provide feedback on assessments.
The Grade Tool gives faculty a secure and easy way to share out student grades. This tool allows you to quickly grade individual students' assignments, an entire class grade on a given item, and categories of grade items. It also provides an easy way to give feedback to the entire class as well as tailored feedback to individual students.
How to manually enter grades
To enter grades
1. On the navbar, click Grades.
2. On the Enter Grades page, do one of the following:
3. To manually enter grades for an individual user, click the user name.
4. To manually enter grades for a grade item, from the context menu of the grade item, click Enter Grades.
5. To manually enter grades for a category, from the context menu of the grade item, click Enter Grades.
6. Enter your grades and provide feedback (see in blue below to the entire class or individuals).
7. Click Save and Close.
More wiki articles
No pages meet these criteria.