|Student Survival Guide|
|This article is part of the
Student Survival Guide Series
WSU Campus Printing is available all over the WSU Campus in the residence halls, academic buildings and administrative buildings
- WSU has approximately 50 black and white laser printers available to students.
- There are high speed duplex printers in the Krueger Library.
- All printers are available for both PC and Mac users.
WSU Printers Available
The Winona campus has: four located in the first floor of Krueger Library (DLC1-4), two located in Gildemeister Hall (Gilde_2nd_Floor and Gilde134A), one located on the first floor of Somsen Hall (Somsen1stFloor), one located in Watkins Hall (Watkins108A). Winona campus also has an additional printer on the second floor of Somsen Hall (MFP_Somsen209) available for faculty and staff.
The Rochester campus has: one in Goddard Library (RochGL138B), one in the Heintz Center Building B (RochHB100A), one in the Health Science Building Student Lounge (RochHS000A), one in the East Hall (RochEA235), and one in BR (RochBR314).
WSU Student Printing Policy
Other Printing Information
- WSU Student Printing Locations
- Double-Sided Printing (Mac)
- Double-Sided Printing (PC)
- Adding a personal printer
For more information call TSC Phone Support @ 507-457-5240