Draft:DLC Fall 2016 Class Projects/Laura McCauley (OR100)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Class Location, Days and Times
- Where: Pasteur 229
- When: Tuesday, 9/20/16
- Time: 11:00 am - noon
Basic 101 overview of Microsoft Office 365 Calendar Both platforms - Mac and PC
What We Will Cover
- Office 365 Student Calendar
- Setting up Outlook application on their laptops and getting to it on outlook.office.com
- How to put an appointment on your calendar
- How to respond to an invite request.
- Accept, reject, suggest another time
- How to accept without sending a response.
- How to set a reoccurring appointment
- How to invite others to join the appointment
- Different views of the calendar (day, week and month)
- How to print out their calendar
- Can it be viewed and manipulated off-line?
- Color Coding
- Tell students about Outlook app for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Misc information
- Uzma Ghazanfar