Template:Common Questions SG
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- What is the My Warrior Life Portal?
- My Warrior Life portal is a guide to help you throughout your journey at Winona State.
- You will need to register for an account https://mywarriorlife.winona.edu/portal/register
- Your personal portal account will provide you with a link your personalized to do list, account balance, events, messages from Winona State, and more!
- If you are having issues you can call WSU Tech Support https://www.winona.edu/technology/tech-support.asp
- Where can I find info on the current laptop models?
- What software is available to me to download to my WSU laptop?
- Can I switch platforms if I'm not due for an exchange?
- Where can I review the information that was covered in the laptop distributions/exchanges?
- Information on the Graduate Laptop Sale
- How do I install programs on a Mac from the network?
- How do I install software on a PC from the network??
- Where can I purchase software from the university?
- Which WSU Password should I use for what?
- Connecting personally owned laptops to the WSU network