Jump to navigation Jump to search
Winona State uses Microsoft 365 and Outlook to deliver campus email services.
- Quick Overview of the Outlook Calendar
- How to check your WSU email using a web browser
- How to change your primary campus email address
- How to configure multi-factor authentication for enhanced security
- How to install Outlook on your personally-owned computer
- How to install the Outlook app on a phone or tablet
- Frequently asked questions about Microsoft 365
- Visit your Microsoft 365 web dashboard
My Warrior Life
- My Warrior Life portal is a guide to help you throughout your journey at Winona State.
- You will need to register for an account https://mywarriorlife.winona.edu/portal/register
- Your personal portal account will provide you with a link your personalized to do list, account balance, events, messages from Winona State, and more!
- If you are having issues you can call WSU Tech Support https://www.winona.edu/technology/tech-support.asp