Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Mac Users, Do Not Upgrade to Big Sur Quite Yet - Please do not upgrade to Big Sur until we can test and ensure access to WSU resources will not be interrupted by upgrading.
- 03-29-2021: Zoom Client Minor Update to 5.6.1 - This is a minor bugfix update. Review the release notes and instructions for updating your Zoom client.
- 03-23-2021: Zoom Client Update to 5.6.0 - In addition to bug fixes, this release allows hosts to restrict session access to those signed in to Zoom using their StarID credentials. Users can also share the clipboard in remote control. Review the release notes and instructions for updating your Zoom client.
- 03-18-2021: D2L Brightspace Upgraded to 20.21.03 The Brightspace Pulse mobile app sends push notifications to students two days before the due date or end date for upcoming quizzes and assignment folders. See student release notes.
- 03-07-2021: Zoom MacOS Client Minor Update to 5.5.5 - This is a minor bugfix released for macOS. Review the release notes and instructions for updating your Zoom client.
For older announcements and updates, check the News Archive.