Frequently asked questions
Consult this list of frequently asked questions to see what technology issues are trending on campus right now. Chances are if you have a question, many others did too.
Student's Top Questions
- Where can I go to get eWarrior technology help online?
- One of the DLC Team members is available to help you during regularly scheduled hours in the DLC Zoom Room.
- We have "survival guides" that may help answer your questions.
- Can I find information about eScholarship on here?
- I have a personal laptop. How can I print on campus?
- I am getting a "Hold for Authentication" error when I try to print
- What is the E-Warrior Digital Learning Commons?
- What are Digital Learning Commons hours in Krueger Library?
- What are Tech Support hours in Somsen 207?
- How do I erase all content and data from my iPad when I return it?
- How do I setup my WSU email on my smart phone/mobile device?
- How do I install software from the WSU network on a PC?
- How do I install software from the WSU network on a Mac?
- Can WSU apps be installed from off-campus?
- It is preferred that you be ON CAMPUS when you do this. If you absolutely need one of the software programs and you are OFF CAMPUS you will need to login via VPN to connect to the WSU network. We cannot guarantee that the program will load successfully to your laptop from off campus.
More wiki articles
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.